Wednesday 24 April 2013

INTERVIEW WEEK!



HEY GUYS ! I just got back from KL. Yes, it weekdays. Last two days, I had my interview last two days from JPA! It was horrifying, it was!!! They have 3 stages, first, we have to present in Bahasa Melayu. Second, in English and lastly personal interview with the panel. I don't think I did well in that interview. So, I don't put all of my hope in JPA. -..-

On 20th April 2013, I got an interview in KYS. They offered two things, A level from KYS International School and Foundation Chartered Accountancy from  KYS International College.
I had a lot of fun there. Met my old schoolmates. Great moments in KYS. and InsyaAllah, KYS it is.




So here, I want to end my blog today with a video from a famous youtubers! They are extremely hot! :D enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment